COURSE DESCRIPTION – AWS Fundamental introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so
that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
DURATION – 1 day
This course teaches you how to:
• Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
• Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
• Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
• Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
This class is intended for the following participants:
• Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on AWS.
• Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with AWS.
• Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of AWS platform to address their business needs.
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
MODULE 1. CLOUD CONCEPTS :1 HOUR
MODULE 2. CLOUD BEST PRACTICES :1 HOUR
MODULE 3. DESIGNING FOR FAILURES :1 HOUR
MODULE 4. IMPLEMENTING ELASTICITY :1 HOUR
MODULE 5. DECOUPLING YOUR COMPONENTS:1 HOUR
MODULE 6. CLOUD SECURITY :1 HOUR
MODULE 7. SETTING UP A WEB APPLICATION ACHITECTURE:1 HOUR
MODULE 8. INTEGRATING WITH OTHER AWS SERVICES :1 HOUR